Last Updated on November 1, 2023 by Gillde Team
This idea planner is suitable for office workers and students who want to be more focused and productive. The Pomodoro Technique is a time management system that encourages people to work on their own time. With this method, he divides the day into 25-minute sessions with five-minute breaks in between. After about 4 Pomodoros, take a long break of about 15 minutes.
The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s. Work is divided into intervals, usually 25 minutes, separated by short breaks.
A time management system that allows you to concentrate on your work and study.
How does it work?
- Select a task.
- Sets a timer for 25 minutes.
- Work on the task until the time is up.
- Please rest for five minutes.
- Take a long break of 15-30 minutes every 4th Pomodoro
What do you get?
- An easy-to-use dashboard to keep you focused & organized
- Sleek Pomodoro timer
- Lo-fi girl to keep you relaxed.
- A counter telling you how much time you have left in the day, week, month, & year
- A beautiful to-do list with 2 different views: table & priority board
- Sections can be added on request
Stay on top of your tasks with this simple and straightforward Pomodoro tracker. Designed to help you focus and achieve your goals with minimal distractions.
- Use the property “Starting Time” to select the starting time. Make sure you select the right time of the day!
- “Pomodoro Status” will stay green during the Pomodoro interval
- When the Pomodoro interval has ended, the status will change to red
- Property “Minutes Left” shows you how many minutes you have left in your current Pomodoro interval.
If you want to learn more about life and productivity, Here are some tips to Plan & Organize your life.
This is a simple 1-page, 0-distraction Pomodoro daily task planner digital Notion template which includes:
- a clock set at EST time (can be adjusted by clicking on the widget)
- a countdown timer which is set to Pomodoro sessions of 25 minutes and 5-minute breaks. The longer break is set to 25 minutes. You will be able to adjust the duration of these by clicking on the widget
- set your priorities and tasks per day
The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method that can be used for any task. For many people, time is an enemy. The anxiety triggered by “the ticking clock”, especially when it involves a deadline, leads to ineffective work and study habits which in turn lead to procrastination.
Want to Discover More Templates? We’ve got you covered! A Wealth of Notion Templates Awaits
For every conceivable template aspiration, Gillde stands ready. Dive into our trove for a spectrum of Notion templates that cater to your every whim. Embark on your quest for structured creativity with a mere click. Uncover even more enticing lists on our blog!
- Best and Free Notion Templates
- Notion Personal Templates
- Notion Startups Templates
- Notion GTD Templates, and Notion Productivity Templates
- Notion Inspirations
- Notion Roadmap Templates
- Notion Writing Templates
- Notion Students Templates
- Notion Teachers Templates
- Notion Freelancers Templates
- Notion Finance Templates
- Notion Book Tracker Templates
- Notion Product Manager Templates
- Notion Sales Templates
- Notion Household Templates
- Notion Aesthetic Templates
- Notion Top-Notch Templates
- Notion Cooking & Recipes Templates
- Beautiful Notion Covers
We’ve unleashed an array of 50+ Notion templates and guides within our archive on Gillde. While we’d love to list them all here, we’ve made it effortless for you. Simply head over to our dedicated Notion Category page, and explore this treasure trove at your leisure!