Last Updated on May 20, 2023 by Farnaz
Looking for the best Notion templates to act as your task manager or to-do list? This list has a variety of Notion templates for your personal or professional tasks, goals, and projects. It doesn’t matter what kind of routine you want to improve or what kind of task you want to track. This list has templates for everyone.
All Notion templates here are aimed at increasing individual or team productivity, making it easier to complete tasks, and giving you complete control over project tracking. We’ve reviewed all of Notion’s to-do list templates and picked the best ones that can simplify your task management process.
Notion’s entire to-do list template revolves around categories so you can access all the tasks related to a particular project. You can add new items to projects, collections, or both. You can then create views by project or category, or filter on the fly to see all related tasks.
More Posts Related to Notion Templates:
- 30 Best & Free Notion Templates for Personal use
- 30 Business and Startups Notion Templates
- 10 Pomodoro Tracker Templates For Notion
- Handy Notion Shortcuts
1. The Ultimate Life Planner for Notion
Create new tasks or copy task links from your Monthly plan and sync them inside the calendar. add workouts, plant care, and To-dos in your queue and never lose track again. With the monthly plan, you can add notes and all your tasks to keep track and have an overview of all your task and notes based on days and weeks. there are different sections to add to-dos related to home and family, freed and bound, and Misc tasks.
2. Getting Things Done (GTD) Dashboard
Set up your Notion with the best templates for knowledge and project management to finance and goal tracking.
3. Project Management System Notion
A project management system based on the exceptional PARA system. Gain an overview of your projects and tasks to supercharge productivity and efficiency. All in Notion.
4. Spatial Task List
This tool classifies my daily tasks based on importance and effort, so I can effectively chunk my time and do the most important tasks when I am post-productive.
5. Free Notion To do – Notion Productivity Templates
6. The Essential Notion Planner Pack: Daily, Weekly & Monthly Planners
Plan your days in detail with the Daily Planner, with hourly scheduling, priority tasks, and more
7. The Focus Hub: Daily Task Management Notion Template
- Have future tasks pop up in the tickler section
- Advance projects forward by always have a next up task
- Plan your week with a list of all the tasks allocated as up next
- This is how you move multiple projects forward at one time and not let the spinning plates slip
8. Simple To Do List Template for Notion
Prioritize your tasks and simplify your to-do list through Notion
Simple To Do List Template for Notion designed to help you accomplish more in less time.
9. Client Tasks & Communication Manager – Notion template
10. Getting Things Done
Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed by your to-do list? Do you struggle to keep track of all your tasks and projects? Look no further than our “Getting Things Done” Notion template. Our ready-to-use template is designed to help you capture, process, organize, and prioritize your tasks and things to get done with minimum effort, saving you time and freeing up your mind to focus on what really matters.
Our template is perfect for individuals and teams seeking an effective productivity system, to-do app, task manager, or project manager. Based on the proven GTD® method, our template empowers you to streamline your work and get things done effortlessly.
11. The Ultimate Planner Dashboard for Notion
The Ultimate Planner Dashboard for Notion is designed to help you get more done with a fully integrated system for daily, weekly, and monthly planning.
12. Ultimate Bucket List
13. Zen to Done – Notion Productivity Templates
14. Getting Things Done – – Notion Productivity Templates
15. The Ultimate Notion To-Do List Template
Manage your habits, tasks, projects, and daily reminders all in one place.
This ultimate to-do list includes a dashboard to view only what’s relevant right now, and three databases (habits, tasks, and projects) to give you a big-picture perspective.